kk What is your cleaning routine?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Carolinahigh12

#16 Post by Carolinahigh12 »

I did some research online for the Purple Listerine and I found it on the Listerine site. They label it as a "rinse" instead of an antiseptic. Here is the link
http://www.listerineprofessional.com/pr ... efense.asp

You can order it from this site, but you have to sign up for their "club". Check it out and see what the whole thing about the "club" is.
[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

~~~Nicole~~~

Mommynbraces

Listeren

#17 Post by Mommynbraces »

Listeren is very caustic to the oral mucosa. It should not be used frequently. Personally I use it in the morning before I leave for work and before bed. I sometimes dilute it with a little water.

Spacers placed: March 13th 2007
Teeth Cleaned: March 20th 2007
Braced: April 3rd 2007

skyclad

me 2

#18 Post by skyclad »

I love grape flavor, i agree why cant listerne make grape flavor if they can do citrus?