Cleaning between blocks when "train-tracked"

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Clairey Fairey

#16 Post by Clairey Fairey »

Just noticed - You can gets a orthodontic flossing pack from there too :D

Sorry about all these posts Please delete one I thought I'd stopped this one from posting.
Last edited by Clairey Fairey on Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clairey Fairey

#17 Post by Clairey Fairey »

Just noticed - You can get a orthodontic flossing pack from there too :D

Girlinterrupted

#18 Post by Girlinterrupted »

Clairey Fairey wrote:
I'm confused. I got told by my ortho not to floss
I have been told this too!! My ortho said 'you can't floss whilst in braces' didn't give a reason though, i assume it's just because the wire is in the way. Although everyone on here seems to manage ok. I think I'll mention it at my next appointment!

I was given an orthodontic toothbrush which has too ends, one has a toothbrush end and the other has a small brush thingy the other end which is used to get inbetween the brackets to remove any food. (kind of like that proxy brush) I always make sure I have a good scrub between my teeth with this brush. They are avaliable on www.orthoshop.co.uk
Phew! I thought I was the only one lol

xx