Wonedering

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

wiredgrin

Support

#16 Post by wiredgrin »

Hello Lilfoot,

We miss you on the boards here I guess you are away? If you are still set up for B-day the 11th there is little time left and yet I liked your question about support. My partner arranged my very first consultation where I found out I could not get Invisalign and needed conventional braces and possibly habit appliances. Once that was confirmed at the second orthodontist the support seemed to waiver but I am trying to be considerate because tomorrow I will be transformed into a metal mouth for at least 2.5 years and she has to deal with that! Are you ready? Where are you? Safe I hope and preparing for tomorrow? You were smart to take your B-day off from work. I go after work as you recall. Lets do this!?:cry:

lilfoot1112

#17 Post by lilfoot1112 »

:HugeGrin: Hey were going to have are braces on for about the same time were we twin in a past life :-9 I'm more then ready to be wired up kinda feel like a kid in a candy shop lol :mrgreen:. Just remember ONE huge thing you not a alone on this we are both going to be tranformed tomorrow and also jendz is to I hope I got that right :D. Remember we got are buddy system. :P And we got awesome support on here at :banana: (archwired) :banana:

I had my braces on for 3 years 4 months and 24 days that would be a grand total of 1220 days