coloured dots on brackets ?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Skysi

#16 Post by Skysi »

I vaguely noticed the coloured dots when i went to use the restroom after getting braced, and was going to take a closer look at them when i got home but by then the dots had worn off! :roll:

The only thing I remember are the bracket colours on my two front teeth, one was blue and the other red. :D

jenny101101

#17 Post by jenny101101 »

Mine had coloured dots too but wore off after about a week...

This is the day I got my braces(you have to look closely but notice blue of the front two, then pink then green):

This is day 13:

Like purpleteeth, I have Damons so no ligs for me. I kinda enjoyed the dots!! :D
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

Buffy

#18 Post by Buffy »

My metal lowers had coloured dots. My clear uppers had some part of them dyed different colours (if I recall, front ones were pink, lateral incisors were blue), which the ortho told me would wash off very quickly if I drank water. I grabbed a bottle, and started to head home, and sure enough, they were gone before I was out of the car again.

I think some of my metals still have dots though.