Sonicare or Oral-B

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

miss25

#16 Post by miss25 »

Costco has them for 89.99 and you get two. This month they have a $20 off coupon in the monthly coupon book so its 69.99.

If you have a membership its a great deal! If you did not get a coupon go to guest services and ask them for a book.

browneyedgrl

#17 Post by browneyedgrl »

I have a sonicare flexcare which I got when I got my braces from my orthodontist. I happen to love it!!! I did have a sonicare about 10+ years ago and then it finally died and I didn't want to spend the $$$ to replace it.

B
Started the journey for the second time on January 10th 2008~Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Removed on June 2nd 2009.

[/url]

Rachel B

#18 Post by Rachel B »

I love the truimph and honestly believe it helps keep my clear ligs cleaner for longer. I also love the smiley faces and the way it winks and raises its eyebrows when I brush for over 4 mins!!!

KLC

#19 Post by KLC »

For anyone who doesn't have the $$$ to buy a pricey electric toothbrush (we all know the braces are pricey enough) I have been using Vitality by OralB and it's only $30 or so. I know it doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the more expensive ones but I always get nice compliments on my brushing and I give all the props to the brush :lol: