how do you manage to brush your teeth after each meal?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

avy

#16 Post by avy »

I couldnt possibly brush after every meal... becuase I eat like 6 times a day :D I'm a snacker.
I brush and do mouthwash every morning and night, and floss every other night. I do a alot of swishing throughout the day but I dont brush. I get a clean from my dentist every 3 months though to prevent plaque buildup. The last time I went he said my teeth were very well kept and I had very little buildup so I figure what I'm doing is fine.

Mimi31

#17 Post by Mimi31 »

I have had to limit my snacking to certain times of the day. I have to brush after I eat, otherwise I feel yucky and it bothers me so much I can't work and have to get up and go brush, swishing doesn't do it for me. I have a cute bag where I keep my stuff, and my colleagues are really understanding, and mostly curious. One has even started brushing too, and she doesn't have braces lol.