please can people vote for me :) :)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

klobird

Re: please can people vote for me :) :)

#16 Post by klobird »

Hey 3rd place!!!! If only that pain in the butt Olga would get out of the way!!! How long does this contest last?

You're definitely in the running!! (maybe Olga has maxed out at 54.....) :BigGrin:

naijadiva

#17 Post by naijadiva »

Voted... Good luck! :)

klobird

#18 Post by klobird »

TIED FOR 2ND!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I keep posting here to bring your thread back to the top so more people will vote!! You gotta win this thing!!! :wink:

belistic10

#19 Post by belistic10 »

klobird wrote:Hey 3rd place!!!! If only that pain in the butt Olga would get out of the way!!! How long does this contest last?

You're definitely in the running!! (maybe Olga has maxed out at 54.....) :BigGrin:

bahahaha yeah i know! LOL i think i should get it since she has her perfect smile as a prize whilst i am still suffering in pain :lol:
hope i can catchup and overtake!! :) Only goes till November but it doesnt say what date :? so will just have to get a tonne of votes today LOL

belistic10

#20 Post by belistic10 »

klobird wrote:TIED FOR 2ND!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I keep posting here to bring your thread back to the top so more people will vote!! You gotta win this thing!!! :wink:

Hahaha thanks :) :)

thanks for the vote naijadiva :)

BrAcEfAcE45

#21 Post by BrAcEfAcE45 »

Okay... I pasted your link on my FB and asked all of my friends to vote for you! Maybe all of us with Facebook accounts could post your link and we would blast everyone else out of the water!!!!! YAY

belistic10

#22 Post by belistic10 »

oh you are awesome thankyou thankyou thankyou :)

klobird

#23 Post by klobird »

hey ya---I'm going to ask my family to vote for you!!---Now how long do we have to vote???

belistic10

#24 Post by belistic10 »

they just said November! so i need lots of votes right now to overtake the leader! only need 17 more to overtake them! but the more the merrier!! :lol:

gramma2xander

#25 Post by gramma2xander »

I voted, good luck to you! :tingrin:

crooked rory

#26 Post by crooked rory »

I voted for you :tingrin: Of course being the only 29 year old on the planet not into social network sites, I struggled to remember my facebook password. :Questions:

belistic10

#27 Post by belistic10 »

thanks so much for all your votes! only need 12 more now to be in front!! :shock: :shock: thankyou all!! & please vote if you havent as i am really close now!!

belistic10

#28 Post by belistic10 »

crooked rory wrote:I voted for you :tingrin: Of course being the only 29 year old on the planet not into social network sites, I struggled to remember my facebook password. :Questions:
thanks so much for taking the effort! that cracked me up :lol: