I need EVERYONES help!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kbenz

Re: I need EVERYONES help!!!

#16 Post by kbenz »

I voted... good luck!

klobird

#17 Post by klobird »

Tied Again!! That Olga is really out to get you!!!

belistic10

#18 Post by belistic10 »

ooh this damn Olga!! :x thanks klobird for rounding up more votes!! i am sure together we can beat her!! :lol:

only like 12 days left till the comp ends!! hope i can overtake her again, last i checked we were tied yet again!
I havent even been asking for more votes on my facebook as i have been so busy with one of my girls being very unwell :( i bet this Olga has alot more time to get votes than i do! i think we should both win! LOL

belistic10

#19 Post by belistic10 »

thanks everyone for voting! trying my hardest to get as many as possible now, if i can get a lead over her again i am hoping she might giveup :P

belistic10

#20 Post by belistic10 »

klobird

#21 Post by klobird »

Hey B--I still have 3 more easy to get votes up my sleeve. Your campaign manager is still at work--mostly because that
Olga is really annoying....This is like a video game to me or something! :mrgreen:

belistic10

#22 Post by belistic10 »

klobird wrote:Hey B--I still have 3 more easy to get votes up my sleeve. Your campaign manager is still at work--mostly because that
Olga is really annoying....This is like a video game to me or something! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: you crack me up!! i have been trying to round up more votes through my facebook today, but last i checked i am 3 behind :( got only 7 days left till the comp ends so i need LOTS to overtake her and keep a lead till the 30th!! Everyone please please vote for me!!! & i promise i wont ever ask again for any votes :lol:

belistic10

#23 Post by belistic10 »

klobird it is only possible to vote from a computer not a phone unfortunately! i am one point behind still. I have found out the competition definately ends Wednesday 30th November at MIDNIGHT! so i have till then to get ahead of her by miles :lol: going to need a very good lead to beat her as she is damn determined!

so please everyone can you get anyone you know to vote from their facebook page for me!! this would help me out so much, our 3.5yr old would love to play that while mummy brushes and flosses a million times a day :computer: :computer:

TMJJill

#24 Post by TMJJill »

I started my braces journey just before you. I've enjoyed your posts and voted a while ago. I'm visiting my parents for Thanksgiving. I just got you 2 votes. Hope this helps. Looks like you are one up right now. I'll still try to get you another vote or two. Good luck. :wink:

Braces as Phase II treatment for TMJD.
Lower mandibular repositioning splint 26 months.
Lower braces on 10.75 months into Phase II treatment.
Duration in braces: 2 years, 2 weeks, 5 days
Removal of Braces: September 18, 2013

TMJD treatment now complete!

klobird

#25 Post by klobird »

Where the hekyll and jekyll did you get all those votes??? Ok, so my plan is--I have a few more votes in my pocket--if Olga Shmolga does her thing again--I am going to get mine to vote like the day before the 30th...she's quite a competitor though and I bet she has something up her sleeve too....hmmmmm.....

You go with your bad self!!!! :HugeGrin:

belistic10

#26 Post by belistic10 »

i have been recruiting more from friends of friends on facebook! lol i have some great friends that are trying to get me more votes, but she is so close behind and keeps getting more too :( not liking my chances but will try my best till wednesday! wish is was over sooner lol
hopefully you guys can get some more friends votes for me :) thanks for all the help. i promise never to ask for votes ever again :crazy:

belistic10

#27 Post by belistic10 »

bump :) update: i am only 4 in front

klobird

#28 Post by klobird »

How in the heck did Olga Shmolga get 15 votes ahead overnight????? :Questions:

I wonder what website she's on???

belistic10

#29 Post by belistic10 »

its even worse today, shes 30 ahead now :( so sick of this comp, why couldnt they just pick a winner? i hate this voting crap lol