When you smile, do you show your upper and/ or lower teeth?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Anna5

Re: When you smile, do you show your upper and/ or lower tee

#17 Post by Anna5 »

JohnsonSon wrote:It's not possible for me to smile with just my uppers, it looks really awkward and forced.
Me the same, glad I am not the only one!

Orwellian

#18 Post by Orwellian »

Just upper, but that is because of my bite. That will be getting started on the road to change on March 4. ONLY 7 MORE DAYS!(and a few hours)

Soon to be a: :tingrin:
Sentence:18 months
Full metal braces
Consultation: January 15, 2014
Bonding: March 4, 2014
1st adjustment: ?
My Story:http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=46420

MissRed

#19 Post by MissRed »

Uppers only. You barely ever see my lowers but then I think that's partly because growing up with my open bite I taught myself to smile in a way that nobody would notice!

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

Damon Braces Journey/Open Bite - http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=46350

mcb012

#20 Post by mcb012 »

Uppers only. But then I've always had moderately crowded lower teeth. So my uppers only smile might be a product of that.

kimbot

#21 Post by kimbot »

Currently, just my top teeth show. I have some overjet and narrow palate issues, so it will be interesting to see if I show both sets when I'm finished with my treatment plan.

Shxyshun

#22 Post by Shxyshun »

I only show the top for the most part. I think you can see some of the bottom when I laugh though.