1 year down!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

parsleysage

Re: 1 year down!

#16 Post by parsleysage »

YAY! You've made it a year. :dance: Congratulations on your progress! Oh my gosh, you have such lovely, rounded white teeth. You are gonna have a movie-star smile when you're done.

Featheryy1221

#17 Post by Featheryy1221 »

NeilH wrote:Congratulations on reaching the one year mark, will there be a year two celebration or will you jump ship and join the perpetual retainer club before then? Looking great by the way..
Thanks NeilH! :) I'm really hoping I'll be jumping ship before the 2 year mark. :) I was initially told 18 months total, and now I'm 2/3 months behind where I'm supposed to be at. So I'm really, really hoping it'll only be 21 months now, which would mean I'd have freedom July 2015. We'll see though! :)
parsleysage wrote:YAY! You've made it a year. :dance: Congratulations on your progress! Oh my gosh, you have such lovely, rounded white teeth. You are gonna have a movie-star smile when you're done.
Thank you, parsleysage! :) I hope you're right. :)

Estimated treatment time: 18 months. (6 months- expander, 1 year- braces)
Bonded Rapid Palatal Expander: 10/1/13 - 3/31/14
Upper and Lower Metal Braces: 4/22/14 - 7/14/15
Total treatment time: 21 months

millersgirl

#18 Post by millersgirl »

One year! Congrats!!
I am now finally at 10 months...1/3 of the way done! Yup--30 months total for me. It still feels daunting.

AccioBraces

#19 Post by AccioBraces »

Hey Congratulations!!! I've just completed 5 months. can't wait :)