Near Completion - Shaping Teeth

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Featheryy1221

Re: Near Completion - Shaping Teeth

#16 Post by Featheryy1221 »

Your teeth look so amazing! :) If I were you, I wouldn't but that's because I personally feel like canines are supposed to be shaped that way, especially considering their function (to tear into food and grasp it) and I love that my canines are pointy and wouldn't ever file mine. But that's just me. :) I think asking your ortho what he thinks is a good plan, but also, like others have suggested, wait and see how they look without brackets on.

Estimated treatment time: 18 months. (6 months- expander, 1 year- braces)
Bonded Rapid Palatal Expander: 10/1/13 - 3/31/14
Upper and Lower Metal Braces: 4/22/14 - 7/14/15
Total treatment time: 21 months

MrPlenty

Re: Near Completion - Shaping Teeth

#17 Post by MrPlenty »

Created an account just to view these pics. From the avatar, great smile