Halloween

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

privatepilot

Halloween Costume

#16 Post by privatepilot »

I am trying to find a way to come up with some really obnoxious headgear and dress in a school uniform-might as well play up the braces!!
It's all about ME!

Braces went on 8/25/05. Div II whatever that means!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/

Shelby014

#17 Post by Shelby014 »

Wow, i dont know any other pagans around where i live, i am pretty sure that i'm the only one around here, just wanted to add that little comment!!! :wink:

P.S: how long have you been a pagan? i been for 3 years now.
O.o*Shelby*o.O

braced on:9-29-05
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/ ... /event.png[/img]
[/url]

Eleni

Re: Halloween

#18 Post by Eleni »

Tin Man wrote:Anyone playing up their braces for halloween? I imagine some of ladies will be doing the schoolgirl thing, but I couldn't think of anything else.
I did the Catholic School girl thing last year for a Halloween party. My braces helped me loose enough weight that I actually fit into my high school uniform. :shock:

But you're right, I have to start thinking about this year's outfit. I have no clue what to do. No colored ligs for me because I will have to start interviewing for jobs soon and I want to come off as older, not younger.
Top Ceramic Braces: July 2004 - Self-Eruption of an Impacted Upper Right Canine
Bottom Metal Braces: December 2005 - Crowding
Debanded: December 2006
The story

i814u2c

#19 Post by i814u2c »

Hi
Went to Ortho yesterday and was thinking about Halloween. I now have BLACK and ORANGE ligs. I love to change the colors for the holidays.
37 YR F METAL TOP AND BOTTOM
TOP ON OCT 04
BOTTOM ON DEC 04

swan

#20 Post by swan »

Meryaten wrote:
i814u2c wrote:Hi
Went to Ortho yesterday and was thinking about Halloween. I now have BLACK and ORANGE ligs. I love to change the colors for the holidays.
Woo hoo! Well, that's two of us!
Three :lol:
I originally had planned to get orange. But when I said I wanted orange, the assistant said "Don't you want orange and black", so I said, "Ok, why not."
This is the first time I have two colors. I really like the combination.

Metal braces from March 24, 2005 until July 30, 2007. Estimate was 18-24 months, but I had them for 28 months.

carol0620

#21 Post by carol0620 »

hiya ppl~~~

it's good to see ppl getting halloween colors!!! am seeing my ortho next thursday to get my braces on top (hopefully)... and she's gonna give me black and bright orange for halloween ! :lol: :lol: i am very looking forward to it! :o :o

i wondered they have black and orange for elastics as well? that would be fun too! :lol:

Braced lower arch on 27-Aug-2004
Upper arch to be on 20-Oct-2005
Found few ankylose teeth :'(

swan

#22 Post by swan »

Don't know about the elastics, but the girl in the chair next to me got what looked like a black and an orange powerchain. :D
Metal braces from March 24, 2005 until July 30, 2007. Estimate was 18-24 months, but I had them for 28 months.