compliments

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

TheSilverSmileChileno

#16 Post by TheSilverSmileChileno »

hahaha laffed my ass off reading ur comments

mine

me making out with this girl
and she suddlendly asked
"Did your mouth hurted?"

me saying: humm no...

we...keep kissing....
Spacers-7-27-05
Full Braces on-8-15-05
I luv my braces...

Mamatiger

#17 Post by Mamatiger »

naomi wrote: Then, part way through our conversation he must have noticed my braces because he says "I really like the bracelets on your teeth!". His mom said that he calls braces "bracelets". I thought it was pretty cute!
My daughter who is going to be four in a few months calls them bracelets also. She got to pick my dark purple ligs. I am not sure we will continue that though, she wants me to get red and white next time. Isn't it sweet though?

*hotslinthesun*

#18 Post by *hotslinthesun* »

I overheard a guy I know talking to someone else and he said "damn, she's so cute with those braces on", it's always nice to overhear people when they don't think that you can hear them, because you know it's a genuine compliment.

I've also had people say they admire my courage and confidence to get braces, which is really weird because I always thought that I was rather insecure.... I guess not anymore! :D
Full ceramic braces 08/10/2005

sweet_psylence

#19 Post by sweet_psylence »

Oooooo, compliments all the time that make me grin even wider! :D I've had people congratulate me for getting braces, to people telling me that the world's going to have to watch out for me to guys gushing about me looking cute with braces. I love having braces.