The Curry Question

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Pablo

#16 Post by Pablo »

I posted this in it's own post a few down but I'll mention it again.. haven't heard anyone else even mention them .. I've ceramic brackets ( GAC mystique ) On my last adjustment my ortho took off the usuall clear rubber ligs and clipped on these new hard plastic ones .. They span from top to bottom of the bracket .. He said they don't stain and so far,after tea, coffee, curry , ( all the bad stuff ) they haven't. Not one bit .. From the front they kinda look like white crosses. I think they look good and they don't feel too much different. Don't have too much more info on them.. May ask for the name of them in 3 weeks..

tofino

Indian

#17 Post by tofino »

Hi Everybody.

I wouldn't give up Indian food if little baby kittens' lives hung in the balance.

Anyway, when I had the ortho assistant use thin stainless-steel wire ties for ligatures, and smoke-gray powerchains (thanks Lynn), I could go wild on Shahi Paneer or Murgh Tikka with no worries. Superfloss, Sensodyne Baking Soda toothpaste, and good 'ol amber "make you cry" Listerine afterwards, as insurance.

Cheers

Glen

(PM me is you want a great and super-simple 8000 year-old recipe for making Paneer from scratch with two (2) ingredients)