ANYONE ELSE addicted to the MIRROR??

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Shagers

Re: ANYONE ELSE addicted to the MIRROR??

#16 Post by Shagers »

Lyn wrote:Hey

I was wondering if anyone else is addicted to looking at themselves in the mirror. :lol: I find myself spending way too much time looking at my teeth.
Hi, um, my name's Shagers, and I'm, like, I'm, a mirror, um, addict. It first started as, like, a casual glance, but soon I became a junkie... :)

Yeah, if I'm not looking once an hour, something's going on. Basicially every opportunity I get, I'm using it.

alexa - Just think: If you spend 14 hours awake a day and look in the mirror every 5 minutes that's 45,864 sneak peeks. If every one of those was 5 seconds, then that's, like, 4 and a half days! :)
Shagers - Braced Aug 05
--
Lipton Mr T - finally, a tea for the real man. I pity the coffee drinkin' fool.

BraceFaceBarbie

#17 Post by BraceFaceBarbie »

Me too! I totally stare at my teeth in the mirror! I keep looking for changes and improvements.

I am addicted to the mirror! ....can't stop....
Braced on 10/17/05
Damon 3's
upper & lower
33 years old!

Wingnut

#18 Post by Wingnut »

Guilty!