Floss a little Easier, FlossFish trials re-open

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bigant63

email conf

#16 Post by bigant63 »

You should of recieved an email saying, something like the flossFish is on its way. if you didn't, email me, and I'll check on it for you. info@flossfish.com

Sorry for the clear ones. We won't be making anymore clear. We have to give them out as samples, because we're running out fast!

We are also making a new one that I'll make available for archwired folks in a few weeks that is designed for children, thighter spaces and gum inflamation. ("I shall call it mini me") :lol:

If your flossFish dosen't fit now between all your spaces hopefully you will be able to use "mini me" to get to the tight areas and the regular to finish. Then as your teeth straighten, you will just need the regular.

I'll let the board know when it's availible.

Granola

#17 Post by Granola »

I received my flossfish a couple of days ago, and can't wait to try it in a few weeks once my braces are on. It looks like it will make it much easier to floss (assuming it will fit in my tight spaces in the beginning--so I'm really glad to hear you are making one for smaller spaces!).

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to review it very soon (as soon as I've had a chance to use it!).
Uppers placed 2/8/06--Inspire ICE ceramics
Lower (stainless) placed 2/23/06
Treatment time: 17 months (estimated was 12-18 months)
Debonded: July 11th, 2007
Next appointment: June 2008 for retainer & nightguard check