Over-confident eater?..

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hannah164

#16 Post by hannah164 »

Except for right after adjustments I eat whatever I want! Sometimes my dad will randomly not allow me to eat nuts because he remembers I have braces! :wink: I eat nuts all the time though. And gum, and the other night I had homemade caramels and oh they were to die for. I defintely didn't pass that down. Pretty much everything thats on the no-no list I eat anyway and I have n't had a broken bracket for a while now! :)

-Hannah

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05

Chr1ssy711

#17 Post by Chr1ssy711 »

i also eat pretty much anything, except when im having a "bad braces day" i call them, usually the few days after adjustments and sometimes randomly a tooth will move or be sore, so i cant eat sandwiches or anything.

My vice was carmel apples,,,,yumm...but i just cut them up into slices and i got to enjoy them,

I did have a problem with a jolly rancher once, it was ok until i had to answer the phone and put it in the side of my cheek, it got stuck to the band on my molars, and it was a nightmare, i just tried to pull it off with my hands, eventually it came loose, and the remaints i guess just dissolved away.

so if anything stay away from JOLLY RANCHERS, very dangerous!

I also enjoy sugar free gum to help stimulation, but not for about a week after an adjustment, ouch.
Chrissy, 20
ceramic Braces
http://www.myspace.com/chr1ssy711Myspace
http://www.chrissytina.comMy Photo site