Do braces still make us critical & paranoid in future?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hannah164

#16 Post by hannah164 »

I can totally relate to this post! Before braces I was very observant of other people's smiles! Now I am even more observant of other's smiles! Not to the extent that I judge a person on their smile because as I well know its not your fault what your smile looks like to begin with! :wink: I'd never comment on another person's smile unless I'm complimenting them on it! :wink:

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Next Adjustment is 2/1/06 where they will bond a bracket to my cuspid which was impacted!!!!

luxekitty

#17 Post by luxekitty »

I've become very tooth obsessed, especially with celebrities..their smiles are staggering.

As for my teeth not being "perfectly straight" years after I get my braces off, well, if it happens it won't bug me all that much. My teeth will never be as "bad" as they are now, ever again, a slight tooth movement here or there will be NOTHING. lol :)
Braces off 9/19/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!