Lig colours (colors)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Dovechild20

#181 Post by Dovechild20 »

I dont have a pic yet (but I will and i will post it), but i got my braces yesterday and the color I picked is light blue. Everyone says it looks great on me. I wonder what color I should choose next?

SDFD TSchott

#182 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Dovechild20 wrote:I dont have a pic yet (but I will and i will post it), but i got my braces yesterday and the color I picked is light blue. Everyone says it looks great on me. I wonder what color I should choose next?
Look at my post above those are light blues :) Anyways looking forward to seeing your picture and yes I'm the same way woundering what color I should go next, Seeing that my next appointment is on the 10th I'm thinking halloween colors.

SDFD TSchott
Code 4

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

Dovechild20

#183 Post by Dovechild20 »

HA!! I missed that! Yea, mine look like that, ya'll, lol

SDFD TSchott wrote:
Dovechild20 wrote:I dont have a pic yet (but I will and i will post it), but i got my braces yesterday and the color I picked is light blue. Everyone says it looks great on me. I wonder what color I should choose next?
Look at my post above those are light blues :) Anyways looking forward to seeing your picture and yes I'm the same way woundering what color I should go next, Seeing that my next appointment is on the 10th I'm thinking halloween colors.

SDFD TSchott
Code 4

Matty

#184 Post by Matty »

SDFD TSchott, I'm lovin' those light blue ligs! I think I'm going to choose that for my first adjustment!

Right now I'm in lavender:

sportsgrl97

#185 Post by sportsgrl97 »

ok so i did lime green on the bottom and then i did a really cool shade of blue on top but it sort of got stained a little so now its just a normal blue :(

and then i have lime green on top (yes im in love with lime green right now for some reason) and i have a grey powerchain on the bottom to but u can tell its even a power chain. i got it changed to grey when i broke one of my brackets on the bottom and when they fixed it they didnt even let me choose my color :(

here i have lime green on top and a baby blue on the bottom and nothing is stained :) so thts why the baby blue is still really pretty

last one.. have just have alternating blue and lime green

sorry for the pictures being so big, i resize them on a program but when they come up here they are still the same size.. ill try to figure out wht the problem is in a couple of days

SecondTimer

#186 Post by SecondTimer »

Clips on top, silver ligs on the bottom. You can see the clips are whiter than the teeth and brackets, but not significantly so. I'm hoping they'll dull a little. So far no staining.

Last edited by SecondTimer on Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tin Indian

#187 Post by Tin Indian »

:D :D :D Here they are! , Ceramics up top with gold archwires and gold ligs.Metal on bottoms with gold archwires as well. Hope you like!
Image[/URL
[url=http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0291oa6.jpg]Image
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

SDFD TSchott

#188 Post by SDFD TSchott »

lol I figured someone would choose that color. I should be getting an adjustment next week I'm hopeing since spacers are removed and bands will be going on.

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

niknikc

#189 Post by niknikc »

I'll use the my "October Colors" as my first pic of the hardware 8)

"Blessed are the peacekeepers for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9

Top Braces: 9-26-06
Bottom Braces: 11-29-06

Tin Indian

#190 Post by Tin Indian »

Changed ligs on top when I had a bracket replaced yesterday. Went from gold ( which I didn't like at all) to back to Opaque.Still kept the gold archwire though.

Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

psychic

#191 Post by psychic »

Last month i put deep blue ligs:

And this month i'm wearing intense rose:

Metal Braces

alexa

#192 Post by alexa »

I wanted to do Halloween, but I'm not to into the whole orange and black thing. I like orange and yellow much more.

Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Marzipan

#193 Post by Marzipan »

Finally got bold enough for some pink. And I love it!

KJM

#194 Post by KJM »

I couldn't decide between purple or dark blue so I let the assistant choose. I have had this color before but not in a power-chain.

~*~ Kim ~*~

Next Appointment #14: Feb 26,2007

stargirl

#195 Post by stargirl »

My celebratory, "last week of braces" colours: