They're OFF!!! Updated with PICS!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Hello Kitty

#31 Post by Hello Kitty »

Wow-za!

Hi Kitty~
Your smile is perfect! Beautiful! Congrats! Please let us know how the Zoom whitening turns out. I was thinking about doing it also. Is there
a waiting time after removal to have it done?
I think I'll try the box of Whitestrips Premium Plus that I've already purchased-if they don't work, I'm going to try the Zoom or Brite Smile.
Have fun with your new smile!
:D
Kitty
Braced~ 06/30/04
Removed~05/23/06

KittyW

#32 Post by KittyW »

Kitty,

No waiting period for the Zoom whitening as far as I know. I'm waiting until late June because it's the earliest appt. I could get with my dentist and we're going on vacation the first week of June. According to the woman at my dentist's office, you can't eat or drink any staining type foods like coffee, tea, soy sauce, wine, etc. the first 2 weeks after they do it. Didn't want to cramp my style while on vacation either!

Popcorn update: I've had 2 microwaved bags since they came off. I'm popcorned out!
Damon 3 - Dec. 7th, 2004
17.5 month duration
Debanded, gorgeous smile on May 16, 2006

Skinny

#33 Post by Skinny »

Wow You look great!
What a feeling huh? Im so happy to see that your bottom teeth became so stright I have allot of crowding on my bottom teeth. I cant wait for them to strighten out. But I worry if they ever will. I have brackets on all of them but they are really jacked up and almost fighting eachother for movment space. Its the only discomfert I have had in my mouth.
You look amazing!
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Clear on top Medal on bottom
Beauitful smile wishes to Everyone!
Skinny

blackcat20

#34 Post by blackcat20 »

Congrats of you debracing! Its such a fantastic feeling (I remember from the first time around).

Seeing how great your bottom teeth look gives me hope :D

KittyW

#35 Post by KittyW »

Seeing how great your bottom teeth look gives me hope
I'm sure you're going to have fabulous results too!

I never really believed my lower fronts could ever look as good as they do! The first time I met my ortho he said "no problem" regarding the lowers. It took months of patience and that evil coil poking into my lip, but viola! :D

I'd forgot how wonderful it is to bite into a big, thick Subway sub! I'm enjoying having my "new" teeth. Eating is so much easier because my bite is the way it should be!

Kitty
Damon 3 - Dec. 7th, 2004
17.5 month duration

fitchick

#36 Post by fitchick »

CONGRATULATIONS KITTY!

Your teeth look wonderful. What a brilliant smile. It is so rewarding to have an amazing result after all your hardwork. You have inspired me no end.

Congrats, enjoy, and eat popcorn for all of us!

Best Wishes

Julie
[/url]
Jun06 Lower brace on
Aug06 Root Canals completed
Mar07 Upper Brace on
July08 Braces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fins

#37 Post by fins »

Congrats to you Kitty, your smile looks great.

I'd love to hear how your ZOOM experience goes, so please post back and let us know. Good luck with it. :jump:
fins

Jeneva

#38 Post by Jeneva »

looks fantastic!! so inspiring!!
Spacers in 17 June 2006
top braced 28 June 06
bottom spacers 6 November 06
bottom braced 16 November 06

Indy

#39 Post by Indy »

Congrats Kitty!! Your teeth look beautiful. :HugeGrin: This is what we need to keep us going through the process!

I'm looking forward to years from now when I get a nice, round teeth impression in my food too :lol:

Joanna20

#40 Post by Joanna20 »

Congrats! They look great!
:P Joe

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

KJNELLAMORE

#41 Post by KJNELLAMORE »

WOW! Your teeth are truly AMAZING!! You just revved me up to get this going! HOW are they so white without the zoom whitening yet? I want some of THAT!

KittyW

#42 Post by KittyW »

HOW are they so white without the zoom whitening yet?
Not sure how they got so white! I am being "Zoomed" this Monday the 26th, so it will be interesting to see how much whiter they become. My theory is that the orthodontic glue really made my teeth look dingy and having crooked teeth attracted more plaque. Now that my teeth are healthier, the color seems to have improved! :D

Who is that cutie Briley McKenna? She's adorable! :)
Damon 3 - Dec. 7th, 2004
17.5 month duration

samantha_lou

#43 Post by samantha_lou »

Wow, incredible Kitty! :D

Your teeth look stunning and you have finished up with a truly gorgeous hollywood smile!

Congratulations! :-)o

KittyW

#44 Post by KittyW »

hollywood smile!
Wow, really? Thanks! After being so self-conscious of my crooked teeth, I am still getting used to my new choppers!!!! :lol:
Damon 3 - Dec. 7th, 2004
17.5 month duration

braced4asmile

#45 Post by braced4asmile »

Congrats on your awesome smile! It does look like you whitened your teeth! They are so gorgeous! You are an inspiration to us all just beginning our journeys.

I have similar lower teeth and it was great to see your transformation!

Congrats again and enjoy all the crunchy food like popcorn you can!!