Spacers Tommorrow!!!**^^** UPDATED(They're in!! Dec. 5.2006)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

turrrtlelove22

#31 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Hi turrrtlelove22

I'm new to this board, I have been looking at it for months now just reading stories and all that. Well i would just like to say thank you for you stories regarding your spacers as i am getting mine in today at 4.00pm i am alittle nervous but your story has eased my mind.
hope your ok now with them and best of luck next week with your braces.

You are so very welcome Georgie06!!! I am glad that I was able to be of some help to you. I hope all went well with your appt. And I wish the best of luck to you as well!!! Keep positive!!! It will all go great!!! :D

Ok, ok...srry to all for the font. I got a little carried away...hehe :wink: What can I say I'm a girl who likes pink!!! :D :D :D Apology accepted??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

SDFD TSchott

#32 Post by SDFD TSchott »

turrrtlelove22 wrote:
Hi turrrtlelove22

I'm new to this board, I have been looking at it for months now just reading stories and all that. Well i would just like to say thank you for you stories regarding your spacers as i am getting mine in today at 4.00pm i am alittle nervous but your story has eased my mind.
hope your ok now with them and best of luck next week with your braces.

You are so very welcome Georgie06!!! I am glad that I was able to be of some help to you. I hope all went well with your appt. And I wish the best of luck to you as well!!! Keep positive!!! It will all go great!!! :D

Ok, ok...srry to all for the font. I got a little carried away...hehe :wink: What can I say I'm a girl who likes pink!!! :D :D :D Apology accepted??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Apology accepted

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

turrrtlelove22

#33 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

hehe...thanks :D :lol: :D :lol:

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Georgie06

#34 Post by Georgie06 »

hi turtlelove22, appt when ok was in and out in 15mins it's ok so far just a bit uncomfortable not pain but more pressure then anything really. Getting braced on Wednesday 13th Dec will keep you up dated and hope all goes well with you on your brace day keep me informed :D

turrrtlelove22

#35 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Getting braced on Wednesday 13th Dec [/code]

Yay!!! We will one day apart...cool. I will be sure to keep you and all posted. Good Luck. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm not in any pain as if right now. I can barely feel them. Yay. Just a few more days!!! :D :D :D

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!