Not sure I can wait any longer...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Beautemous02

#31 Post by Beautemous02 »

I had my consultation back on Feb. 8 and I get my spacers on the 22nd and braces on the 29th. I know all about how you feel. I keep reading up on all this stuff and I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I wish you the best of luck and let us know how things go.

Marley

#32 Post by Marley »

Haha Thanks Karen! Now that the day is here, it feels like time flew!

1 hour and 9 minutes...

I will update when I get a chance, and I hope everyone else who is getting them on in the next bit does as well!!

Marley

#33 Post by Marley »

Haha Thanks Karen! Now that the day is here, it feels like time flew!

1 hour and 9 minutes...

I will update when I get a chance, and I hope everyone else who is getting them on in the next bit does as well!!

New Metal

#34 Post by New Metal »

I'm so sorry about the multiple posts. I guess it was still posting even though I got an error.. once again sorry.

BlueeyedManda

#35 Post by BlueeyedManda »

Hi Marley,
By the time you read this, you will have gotten your braces. Congrats! the wait is finally over.
Braces to be removed June 2007!!! In time for the big day!

Ives

#36 Post by Ives »

Hey Marley,
congrats, let us know how it went. :-88 This beers on me !!!!!!!

Ives
Braced March 1st 07

Gennel

#37 Post by Gennel »

You most likely have your braces on already! I was very excited as well but I did'nt post right away as I thought I would. It was an exciting,stressful brace day.

Can't wait to see pics!

Gennel

manglemouth

#38 Post by manglemouth »

Hi Marley , I am waiting for the update too :lol:

Hope all went well, as I am sure it did, and that you're just sitting on your couch smiling from ear to ear cause they are FINALLY ON!! Let the movement begin!! :dance: