Lettuce

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Thathrill

#31 Post by Thathrill »

I still have as much salads as before. Altho I just make sure to have water handy to swish while eating. It usually takes care of 80-90%. There is always that one stray piece of lettuce that wants to stay with you lol
Brace date: 5/2/2007
Debanding date: 1/14/2009
Ceramic Braces: 20 months
Currently in clear Essix retainers at night

My Blog: http://jjfan1.blogspot.com

ChooChooo

#32 Post by ChooChooo »

yah, noodles are very annoying!!

Pixel Witch

#33 Post by Pixel Witch »

Pepper you just reminded me of an old favourite I've not eaten for a while ... vegemite and lettuce sandwich ...
:shock:
I can't even imagine how that would taste, and my first reaction was YUCK, but now I am determined to try it. (I love vegemite by the way, and have a friend send me some every 3 months like clockwork!)

What kind of lettuce? :D

lionfish

#34 Post by lionfish »

Meryaten wrote:Vegemite? Pah! Marmite!
Agreed. It was a wonderful day when one could finally buy the real thing in Oz.

bracieb

#35 Post by bracieb »

Well, yes, brackets are bad for getting food caught, but try wires on the top and bottom of the inside of your mouth and NOW lettuce is a challenge! I still eat it daily but I have to have water for swishing, and it gets hugely stuck in the top wire on the roof of my mouth.

Come to think of it, pretty much everything gets stuck in those wires, and I have to eat small chunks of things as the wire inhibits movement inside my mouth- larger things get hung up on that annoying top wire and get wedged in the top half of my mouth and I can't unwedge them! Talk about socially awkward...

You manage.

:lol: