Kissing

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nvcarissa

#31 Post by nvcarissa »

And as Spragers suggested...yes, there are 'other' ways to um...please...without using the mouth. I must say, though...I'm going to get carpal tunnel!
Okay, I am going to get a bit graphic here. Think of an ice cream cone and realize that the place of most intense sensation is *ahem* the ice cream. Things can be done with your tongue that does not require full mouth engagement. Have fun!

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

butterfly

#32 Post by butterfly »

Haha this thread is great! Image

I might add... If you don't have molar bands the inside of your teeth is completely smooth. If you cover your brace with the lips it won't damage the ice cream! ... ImageImage
Nov 2 05 braced, 1/1/07 debanded & got positioner

Gable74

#33 Post by Gable74 »

Why do i have the sudden urge to go to Baskin Robins?

blaat

#34 Post by blaat »

haha, didn't had any problems with kissing. Although one time i was making out with a girl and she somehow bumped into my front teeth. Wasn't very pleasant because my ortho switched from a light wire to a heavy one that very day... Other than that specific situation i didn't had ANY problems with kissing or something related to kissing :P
Uppers: Permanent retainer + hawley (night)
Lowers: Permanent retainer

Debanded since the 16th of Jan.

tokidoki

#35 Post by tokidoki »

Pre-braces, I made out with someone that had them and it was really painful. For me, not them. I got my face um, scraped a lot. I didn't check afterwards, but I'd wager there was a decent amount of redness.

So when I got braced myself, I decided I would be really careful not to um, scrape (who uses their teeth like that anyway?)

But the only feedback I got was that I was "holding back"! I guess some people like it? Or just don't mind it?

I kind of want to know what it's like brace-to-brace. Is it even possible to get locked together like all those stories you hear in school?

bigant63

#36 Post by bigant63 »

My ex-gf had braces the same time as I did. We didn't have any trouble with kissing or eating :lol: ice cream. BTW ice cream is such a treat that even if you mess up or do a LITTLE damage a guy will take a little pain. :wink: If you want to take some time off from that duty, be bad at it, and make the braces a good excuse. :lol: Once again I've said too much. ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!! :D