For anyone still deciding! (with pics)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sunluvr

#31 Post by sunluvr »

Congratulation! They look great. It is soooo worth it, isn't it?

ingyandbert

#32 Post by ingyandbert »

I think the quick progress has everything to do with the extractions. Teeth move faster if there aren't as many barriers. So if you have no extractions (like me) your progress will be slower because more teeth have to move out of each others way instead of being able to move into gaps. Even so, that is some amazing progress. I bet you can't believe your own mouth when you look in the mirror!

ingyandbert

#33 Post by ingyandbert »

I think the quick progress has everything to do with the extractions. Teeth move faster if there aren't as many barriers. So if you have no extractions (like me) your progress will be slower because more teeth have to move out of each others way instead of being able to move into gaps. Even so, that is some amazing progress. I bet you can't believe your own mouth when you look in the mirror!

jennielee81

#34 Post by jennielee81 »

ingyandbert wrote:I think the quick progress has everything to do with the extractions. Teeth move faster if there aren't as many barriers. So if you have no extractions (like me) your progress will be slower because more teeth have to move out of each others way instead of being able to move into gaps. Even so, that is some amazing progress. I bet you can't believe your own mouth when you look in the mirror!
Isn't it so exciting! I love to watch major progress. This board gives us such an opportunity!!

Damons are fantastic, Damon's process is fast! Click on the link below to see my Damon speed (if you want).

In my case and in angel_guitar's case we're both HUGE fans of Damons!! She used my orho's promo for Damons and she lives around the world for me.
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

angel_guitar

#35 Post by angel_guitar »

jennielee81 wrote: Isn't it so exciting! I love to watch major progress. This board gives us such an opportunity!!

Damons are fantastic, Damon's process is fast! Click on the link below to see my Damon speed (if you want).

In my case and in angel_guitar's case we're both HUGE fans of Damons!! She used my orho's promo for Damons and she lives around the world for me.
Yeah...I love my Damons......mine didn't acctually cost anymore than the normal ones. My ortho gave them to me at the same price :D

I think I found that link about the Damons on these boards somewhere b4 i got my braces cuz i wanted to know what I was getting myself into.