Poll: How long have you had braces & treatment time

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hannah164

#31 Post by hannah164 »

Thanks Shawnie! Trust me, I need all the encouragement that I can get! :wink: I guess I've just been feeling a little down about my teeth lately! :cry: Hopefully you won't have your braces on for as long as me! :)

Clo: That's pretty cool that you and I were braced around the same time! I know you've seen a lot more progress than me for about the same time, but then again my teeth move a lot slower than most! :roll:

Good luck!

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Next Adjustment was 1/11/06 but now is rescheduled to 1/21/06

Clo

#32 Post by Clo »

Yeah Hannah, it feels great to know someone is walking alongside me in
this journey. So we can share experiences. This is awesome. Some days
ago I had another adjustment and my ortho said she has never seen
teeth that are so hard to move. So I know what you are talking about.
After those 21 months, I have now teeth that look better, they are better
aligned. But my bite is very bad. So I know I'll have braces for a long
time ... Maybe we can see who can run the fastest to the exit of braceland.

Alexis

#33 Post by Alexis »

From march 2004 until now.

... but end of my treatment on next tuesday !