How do you think your life will change once you're done ?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braceface1230

#31 Post by braceface1230 »

:) :oops:

usa1

#32 Post by usa1 »

To tell you how crazy the age thing can get. I stoped at the Ford Dealer last summer and was looking at a 4 door F-350 which is a big truck. The salesman came out and asked me several questions then said "son that is a lot of truck are you sure you can pay for it". I replied that I didnt think It would be a problem. He then asked "are you married yet". By then it had cranked me the wrong way and I replied not yet but my girlfriend is pregnant and we are getting married. Im 39 and have been married 12 years! I didnt buy the truck!
Braces July 26 2005
Treatment time 24 months
Damon 3's top Damon 2's bottom