Weight loss due to having braces

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

TeresaTX

#46 Post by TeresaTX »

I wish! :lol:

verticaltrailmix

#47 Post by verticaltrailmix »

yeah, I've lost some, I can't SEE it, but others are telling me they can... who knows... but definitely no more snacking for moi! Toooo much of a DRAMA to brush :wink:
Last edited by verticaltrailmix on Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

verticaltrailmix

#48 Post by verticaltrailmix »

:roll:
Last edited by verticaltrailmix on Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Choppers

#49 Post by Choppers »

I doubt most of us are eating less on purpose and nobody should be condemned because they are losing weight due to the pain that they are in.

I know what it's like to taste blood and that can turn anyone off eating! When I have had excess wire at the back, it has only dug into my cheeks when I chew. So maybe switch to smoothies and protein shakes for now and keep rinsing your mouth with salt water. But if you do want to eat, you can enjoy bits of your cheek with your food! :? Hehe.

verticaltrailmix

#50 Post by verticaltrailmix »

Thanks Choppers... lol yeah, bits of cheek may be a delicacy for some, but I prefer chicken :wink:
Last edited by verticaltrailmix on Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

verticaltrailmix

#51 Post by verticaltrailmix »

Last edited by verticaltrailmix on Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.