Mouthwash!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

OldBikerBag

Re: Mouthwash!

#46 Post by OldBikerBag »

Your writing style brings me to the conclusion you are domiciled in one of the English speaking nations besides the US. Phos-Flur may go by a different name in the other countries. The acticve ingredient (of course) is Sodium Fluoride 4.4mg. One of the other ingredients is phosphoric acid. I suppose if you find a mouthwash made by Colgate specifically for people with braces and has these two ingredients in it, you have hit pay dirt.

Good luck to you in your quest.
385 Days in Damon Braces

xanidu2012

Re: Mouthwash!

#47 Post by xanidu2012 »

No I live in Columbus, Georgia and I actually found the Colgate phos-flur of all places on post at the Px :lol: who would have thought. I even found the proxabrush now I know exactly where to go for dental needs. :)