Put yourself on our ArchWired Members Worldwide Map!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

montesser

#46 Post by montesser »

I just added myself twice by accident. How do I delete one? It's Montesse in Antioch.
I can delete the accidental extra entries.

I know we have at least one reader in Alaska and a few in Central and South America, but they're not on the map yet.
MR 11-28-05
Next Cleaning 10-19-06
Extractions 1-12-06
Next Adjustment 8-19-06

Megera_S

#47 Post by Megera_S »

butterfly wrote:
Megera_S's profile wrote:Location: 200km North of the Arctic Circle, Canada
May I ask the current temperature there??
It's actually only -12C here at the moment. We're WAY above seasonal average though... Normally around this time of year we're hitting in the mid -40s with the windchill and we usually get one or two blizzards between Christmas and New Years. I'm not complaining about the above average temps though :lol:

Click for the current temps and long term forecast.
Four Wisdom Teeth Extracted: January 2000
Lower First Bicuspids Extracted: Nov. 1st, 2005
Braces on: Nov. 24th, 2005
Duration: 24 months

bbsadmin

Way Cool

#48 Post by bbsadmin »

This is what our full Frappr ArchWired Members map looks like as of the other day. We now have so many members that it doesn't display them all at once. Here is the full map with everyone on it:

I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Destor

#49 Post by Destor »

Threw my info on there, looks like I'm one of only two Albertans here
Braced November 29, 2005. Damon 3's on top and bottom

retainerface06

#50 Post by retainerface06 »

Im in

gsx

#51 Post by gsx »

I'm the only one in my country, Spain. :) Hope soon will be more

Regards!