Hurrah for KK!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Wired1

#76 Post by Wired1 »

I'll extra super size double ditto and xerox all the above -- Karen is the coolest!!!
Class 2, Division 2
Expander 10/05-8/06
SARPE 11/05
Metal self ligating braces installed 11/05

kazan again

#77 Post by kazan again »

I think we should have an on-line party to celebrate KK's 10,000th post - which cant be that far away. I reckon sometime next year! Get blowing up the balloons now!

Cheers

diande

#78 Post by diande »

KK, you have been amazing with your willingness to respond over and over to even the simplest Qs, not to mention offer links etc. Thanks you! :D
Upper and lower bonded retainers; Upper Hawley for night time

DEBANDED ON FRIDAY 15TH AUGUST 2008 - FINALLY!!!

Braced on 13 September 2006 - Ceramic upper and lower brackets - Estimated time was 12 Months

Sweet L

#79 Post by Sweet L »

I agree too!

KK: THANK YOU!

you are always sharing your knowledge, and your really useful advices!!!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Saki

#80 Post by Saki »

I agree! You give some great advice, KK, and reading your posts has really helped me out!

Thanks! :D

charlotte T

#81 Post by charlotte T »

Yep, have to agree. Evn though I'm new and have only posted a few questions, Karen has replied to evey single one I think. Thanks so much for the support!! :D

butterfly

#82 Post by butterfly »

I love this thread!

Kiwi rocks!!
Nov 2 05 braced, 1/1/07 debanded & got positioner

lillibut

#83 Post by lillibut »

Thankyou tons KK!!

I got braced today, and lots of your encouragement and advice on this board helped me do it!

You're a star! xx