Lig colours (colors)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Srh

#91 Post by Srh »

ha! no I dont think I am that brave. However I am aware that my ortho has a limited colour range and I thought that if I was able to supply him with my colour of choice he may be able to fit them for me.

Srh

#92 Post by Srh »

ha! no I dont think I am that brave. However I am aware that my ortho has a limited colour range and I thought that if I was able to supply him with my colour of choice he may be able to fit them for me.

hannah164

#93 Post by hannah164 »

Alexa, I absolutely love those ligs! So cute! :D After I try silver, which I was planning on trying for the show I'm in but they didn't have any at the time, I think I'll try those! :wink: Your smile is lookin' lovely too!

Stclair5211, those ligs are pretty cool too! NIce choice! And I do get tired of my ligs quickly sometimes especially when I don't find I like the color! :roll:

~Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Last Adjustment: February 28, 2006 where they gave me a new bottom wire and attached my impacted canine, newly bracketed, to the wire! OUCH!

alexa

#94 Post by alexa »

Thanks!

Silver is a goodie too. I remember really liking it when I had silver ligs. The colors are fun too though. I was just going to do pink, but they were out of pale pink and just had a ghastly shade, so I chose the colors I have now. I never know what I'm going to get until I sit down in that chair.
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Kourtney Kitty

#95 Post by Kourtney Kitty »

Here's Mine, Hot Pink & Black
Kourtney Kitty = Geek Girl = Brace Face! Whoo Hoo!

hannah164

#96 Post by hannah164 »

KK!

I absolutely love those new blue ligs! That is a gorgeous color, well both of them! :D That kind of stinks about the tooth colored powerchains but it looks like you will be seeing a lot of progress now! And that is great! :wink:

Kourtney Kitty,

Those are very nice ligs too! I've thought about doing black and pick but I think for now I'm just going to stick with one solid color until my teeth straighten out! :roll:

~hAnnah :frogbraces:

Last Adjustment: February 28, 2006 where they gave me a new bottom wire and attached my impacted canine, newly bracketed, to the wire! OUCH!

Dark_angel

#97 Post by Dark_angel »

My current purple colour and a clear (now gringy) powerchain on the bottom. Im looking to getting them changed in 6 weeks so i can get some party colours for my birthday.

CLAmom

#98 Post by CLAmom »

Man! I almost went with those nice blue ligs at my adjustment today and then chickened out at the last minute! Rats. It'll have to be next time. :roll:

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

rangerchic

I went with

#99 Post by rangerchic »

Pink and light blue! I am not brave enough yet to try dark colors! think they make my teeth look yellow! Teal and purple!

jaws

#100 Post by jaws »

Kourtney Kitty--I have black and pink ligs right now too!

:D
Braces are Now Off!
Metal Braces Top and Bottom
Expanders Top and Bottom
April 11th 2005-June 27th 2006

Kourtney Kitty

WOW

#101 Post by Kourtney Kitty »

Jaws - That's so cool. I wish my pink was as bright as yours.

I think I'm going to get rainbow colors next time!
Kourtney Kitty = Geek Girl = Brace Face! Whoo Hoo!

ratwmn

I finally have images of my braces...

#102 Post by ratwmn »

URL=http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0503058wq.jpg]Image[/URL]
This was when I first got braced--went with dark pink.
This is what I have now--pink and blue. Not sure what colors I want to do next.
In between these I have had silver, purple, black and orange, red and green, red and pink. It is fun changing colors.
Metal top and bottom:May 3,2005

hannah164

#103 Post by hannah164 »

Bump!

And I just thought I'd share that I really like the silver ligs! I got a nice silver powerchain in front and I really like it! ITs not terribly noticeable for my presentation but it doesn't stain and just looks nice! :D

ps: Jaws I really like those ligs! Very nice!

~HAnnah :frogbraces:

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Evelyn

#104 Post by Evelyn »

Love those colors Meryaten and ratwmn!! Great post, I'm bumping it to the top again. Here's some of my latest combos:

January:
(Alternating turquoise and dark blue)

February:
(Navy on top, alternating green and purple on bottom)

March:
(alternating turquoise and orange)

April:
(alternating red and purple, the ortho assistant's suggestion, and actually one of my favorites!)

May: To be determined May 15th
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

alexa

#105 Post by alexa »

I decided to copy Eve's blue/orange combo. My orange is a little more peachy than I would like, but is still pretty cool.

Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom