burgers & curry

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

noman

burgers & curry

#1 Post by noman »

hi people..

i have one question and and one piece of advisce...

question......can i eat burger while wearing braces(ceramic ones i have)?/

advise.....those who want to eat curry but don't want their ligatures stained can do one thing...if they cook by themselves....
DONT PUT 'TURMERIC POWDER' IN THE CURRY....that yellow/mustard kind of thing..........its the only thing that has staining power in the curry...
i am telling this because i am from pakistan...and our food is mostly curry...and i have got experience of this....

noman

#2 Post by noman »

more specifically....

i have protruted canines....overjet it is called..........could my brackets be loosened or broken if i BITE into the burger...like the very big burger...
since it is written everywhere that u are supposed to cut stuff into pieces..... or is it that burgers are soft and we can bite them without worrying abt brackets???

Idislikebraces

#3 Post by Idislikebraces »

noman wrote:more specifically....

i have protruted canines....overjet it is called..........could my brackets be loosened or broken if i BITE into the burger...like the very big burger...
since it is written everywhere that u are supposed to cut stuff into pieces..... or is it that burgers are soft and we can bite them without worrying abt brackets???
Hello...well in another post I put that I can eat in public nd no food will get stuck! I have ceramic uppers nd I have no problems with hamburgers...if you've ever eaten at Fuddruckers u see that u can put a whole bunch of stuff on ur burger nd I ALWAYS put everything on it nd I eat it just like I would if I didnt have braces! :o
August 10, 2005
Ceramic Uppers and Metal Bottoms!
A few months later a Nance Appliance.
anddd nowwww:
De bonding on October 23, 2007!