Really happy/satisfied

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

venusasaboy

Really happy/satisfied

#1 Post by venusasaboy »

I just wanted to say that i'm really happy with the way my teeth have turned out because i've only had my braces on for less then 6 months and they already look basically perfect. my ortho keeps telling me they look really good, too. i'm hoping i will get my top ones off by next december but either way, it's just really cool to see how quickly they got straight. and i just know that i am going to wear my retainer forever so my teeth don't get crooked again! Oh and also, i was supposed to get my wisdom teeth out like a couple months ago but my ortho still hasn't said anything so should i just wait until she does? I really don't want to at all!
I'm going to have braces forever :[

blueberry

#2 Post by blueberry »

congrats on the great progress, got any pictures?? id mention the wisdom teeth to your ortho, he wont forget about them if you dont say anything! you should know whats going on! good luck with your treatment!

blueberry

OneTime

#3 Post by OneTime »

Glad your happy. Any pictures of your progress?

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08

Flora2006

#4 Post by Flora2006 »

Good thing that you are happy with how your teeth are looking :)

As for the wisdom teeth, I would mention it. Remember that if you don't say anything and your ortho doesn't mention them...in a couple of years, if they start to come out or if they are already out...they might cause problems and crowding...so ask because I'm sure you won't want to be back in braces ;)

My dentist said that we will take mine out after the braces are off because my wisdom teeth are still inside and close to the nerve so it would be risky to get them out now.

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006