I agree

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pedouard

I agree

#1 Post by pedouard »

I agree with you guys! I actually get nervous asking too many questions because I don't want my ortho to give me the "why are you asking so many questions look". I actually think I have a good ortho, he has been doing his job for over15 years and he graduated from a good college, and he even taught ortho school for a while. Also he is pretty friendly, and he makes me feel comfortable. Although I would love for my dentist to do my braces because I just love him to death, hes just not skilled enough, oh well just ranting. bur I do agree with everyone we are paying so much, they should give us as much time as we request w/o us feeling hesitant to ask more questions.
having braces is a huge step, feel proud of yourself that you took this step to better your self!!!!!

Samantha08

#2 Post by Samantha08 »

I totally agree with what you said!!! Sometimes I just dont feel comfortable asking too many questions, lol! I'm scared he'll be like...SHUT UP!! Hahaha I know he'd never say that but I dont want to get the dreaded "look" either!! I would LOOOOOOVE for my dentist to be doing my braces, he is so friendly and talkative, but he doesnt know much about orthodontics either, but he did just get braces! We're in the same boat now, lol! :) I dont know what it is about orthos and people asking questions. You'd think they would be happy to have adult conversation after being surrounded by kids all day! :)
Estimated Time: 15-18 months