Have u tried Black ligs?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tunkabean

Have u tried Black ligs?

#1 Post by Tunkabean »

Its a somewhat silly question amidst the more serious forum talk.....but today I went for my adjustment checkup, now into my 7th week or so of braces, and decided to actually put something other than clear

Black! I was told that was a bold move :lol: Its best for not changing colour with the foods.

I like it.....looks neat.

Anyone ever tried Black Ligs?

Dark_angel

#2 Post by Dark_angel »

When i first had my braces on i got black and purple ligs and i loved them, i regret not taking any pics with me having them. They made my teeth look whiter too.

Good choice.

Idislikebraces

#3 Post by Idislikebraces »

I have black ligs on my bottom teeth...but its on metal...idk if i would actually put color on my ceramics....maybe u could post some pics so we can see what they look like??!! :? :shock: 8)
August 10, 2005
Ceramic Uppers and Metal Bottoms!
A few months later a Nance Appliance.
anddd nowwww:
De bonding on October 23, 2007!

mtbrncofn

#4 Post by mtbrncofn »

I had black powerchains the last month and I actually really liked them. I was hesitant but I couldn't make a decision and when I did, they actually looked very nice.
Full upper and lower metal braces put on May 12, 2005.

Braces free as of April 18, 2006!

Temporarily rebraced Nov. 21, 2006. ( I think I've moved past temporary. )

Brace free again - July 26, 2007.

Qtgirl

#5 Post by Qtgirl »

Awe man, I had an adjustment today-I was thinking of black & pink or black & red, but I chickened out. Instead I got silver and a white powerchain. Ive already tried pink,babyblue, maroon--never black. Oh well next time :lol:

Missingorigin

#6 Post by Missingorigin »

I have Black ones on MEtal braces. I think that is the best choice for a grown person, it looks more neat. i am 18, i think colored ones would still fit me but i like the black ones better, they go with what ever you wear. if you get red, green, blue or any other color, it looks weird when you wear a different color. you have to match. lol.
I might try metalic black next time.

tomelo

#7 Post by tomelo »

I get black ligs everytime I have an adjustment. Acutally, I think they make me look quite stylish and dapper :wink:
One day at a time.