Woohoo - braces coming off in 3 weeks!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Duffle

Woohoo - braces coming off in 3 weeks!!!!

#1 Post by Duffle »

I went for my lastest adjustment yesterday and although hoped I would get a de-bonding date didn't really think that I would, but I did!!! I just couldn't believe it. I'm so thrilled. I can't believe I'll be brace free in less than 3 weeks. He he he.

pvarier

#2 Post by pvarier »

Congratulations!! Enjoy your new smile!

cookie

#3 Post by cookie »

Great news 8) There are quite a few of us with some good news to look forward to :) (I get my top arch debanded in a month)
Ceramic top braces 14 Dec 2004, Ceramic top braces OFF 2 Jun 2006
Metal bottom braces 26 Apr 2005

Joanna20

#4 Post by Joanna20 »

OMG! AWESOME! Good luck!

Joaninha

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

alexa

#5 Post by alexa »

Congrats! That's so awesome! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Leslie022

#6 Post by Leslie022 »

Congrats! Three weeks will pass in no time!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

Duffle

#7 Post by Duffle »

Thanks very much for the comments.

It's strange, everyone I know has commented on how great my teeth look but now I have a date for de-bonding I'm noticing lots of little things that aren't quite perfect. It's ironic that 2 years, 2 months and 5 days ago when I got the braces put I wouldn't have cared about the small imperfections so long as my overjet was corrected, which it is. How fickle we are:)

Tania

Pirate Wench

#8 Post by Pirate Wench »

First I would like to say congrats....

Second, I don't thing you are being fickle. After that long in braces and the $ spent I would expect a perfect smile too.

Once again....Congrats..... :jump: