AWNSER ASAP!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hot blu teeth

AWNSER ASAP!!!

#1 Post by hot blu teeth »

:?: any one no how much regular braces cost? I have to pay for my own ( :-= :-(( :-= ) and i need to no how much i need to save.

Flora2006

#2 Post by Flora2006 »

It varies for everyone...it depends where you live; big or small town/city...what is your treatment, etc...

I am paying 5500$ CAN...a lot of people here are paying between 3000 and 5500...some a bit less...some a bit more.

There is a thread somewhere on the Metal Mouth Forum about the cost and how much everyone is paying...

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

Brooke

#3 Post by Brooke »

I paid about $4000
*Usually the longer roads lead to more rewarding endings*

Braced~ 10/11/04
Braces come off May 2, 2006!!!!! :)
Hawley Retainer full time!

missingu

#4 Post by missingu »

I know I could give a better estimate if I knew a little more about what country, or what part of the coutry (i.e. if in US, metro Atlanta or even whether you are north/east/south/west) you are in.

I got quite a few estimates and never, ever found any under $4,000 and one was as high as $7,700. I am on the East Coast US.

Most ortho's offices will give you a ball park figure if you call. They cannot commit to it, but all I called gave me a rough estimate.

sportsgrl97

#5 Post by sportsgrl97 »

i payed $4300 but my insurance covered $1400 :D

poloaa

#6 Post by poloaa »

Hi there, i have total of 7 consultations because they have quote me from $4100-$9000, i don't think the most expenisve one is the best because the ways how my braces are treated will be the same as other orthos, i think he is too expensive, so i finally picked the $4100 one instead, he is nice and he seems nice to me, so u really need to take time to see different ortho, ask them any questions.