M MOUTHWEAR CHATROOM

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BARRY MILLER

M MOUTHWEAR CHATROOM

#1 Post by BARRY MILLER »

DOES ANY HAVE THE WEB SITE ADDRESS OF THE M MOUTHWEAR CHATROOM OR ANY OTHER ORTHO CHATROOM

missingu

#2 Post by missingu »

M Mouthwear website

http://come.to/mouthwear

BUT

when I went there I was so bombarded with pop-up ads that I literally was never able to just see the web page. I don't have pop-up problems normally so I was quite certain it was the web site.

I went back today and the exact same thing occurred. I'm trying to figure out if it is for real or some sort of scam because I've never experienced that proliferation of pop-ups.

I don't know of any other chat rooms, just web sites with faqs, pictures, etc.

JoeMama

#3 Post by JoeMama »

I got the pop ups too. They're getting around our pop-up blockers by not launching a new browser window, but having the ads "hover" over the existing page. Some more technically advanced person could explain how this works.
Damon 3s. On 2/15/2006. Off 2/21/2007!
Essix on uppers, Hawley on lowers.