AWESOME! done paying off braces...discount!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Chr1ssy711

AWESOME! done paying off braces...discount!!

#1 Post by Chr1ssy711 »

I just wanted to share some good news with fellow metal (and ceramic) mouths!

I have been paying $433.33 a month since last July (with a down payment of $500) to pay off my braces bill of $5,700. which would mean i would be done this July....

This weekend a lady called from ortho office and said "We are processing your next to last payment, but your last payment is only $33.00, do you want me to just add it on?" And i was like "Oh really? im done paying already? sure go ahead." I just thought maybe i did the math wrong, or i really didnt even think about it.

So then 15 minutes later she calls back and said "actually it looks like they did the math wrong, and didnt charge you for the ceramics (an extra $500), but since it was their mistake i wont change anything, as long as you dont tell, i wont tell."

I got off the phone and was like yes!!! thats an extra $500 in my pocket! thats awesome. I have had some issues with my ortho before, but this makes me more happy and not as angry about issues before.

Just wanted to share!

*Happy Monday! lol
Chrissy, 20
ceramic Braces
http://www.myspace.com/chr1ssy711Myspace
http://www.chrissytina.comMy Photo site

Melancholyrose

That rocks!

#2 Post by Melancholyrose »

Wow I would just..faint if I got that info lol...grats!! :jump:

Leslie022

#3 Post by Leslie022 »

That's awesome!! Congrats!

Only $3,000 left for me to pay!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

hollywood_smile

#4 Post by hollywood_smile »

hey!!! congratulations!!! u r done and besides a gift! ;)! lol!!!!

that is so awesome lucky you!!!!
you wont get jusst perfect and beautiful teeth! you also got 500! haha congrats!! :wink:
I sooo Want a hollywood smilee....!!!!
http://hollywoodsmile.blogspot.com/

SamanthaClavier

#5 Post by SamanthaClavier »

to bad for me then lol i got a payment book :(

Pirate Wench

#6 Post by Pirate Wench »

:-)o That is fantastic.....I wish I had such good luck. You should definately use it for a treat for yourself.

Congrats.......I am jelous :-((

Ev's Mom

#7 Post by Ev's Mom »

I paid mine off at my last visit. I have the 0 balance statement taped to my desk!!!!! Now when I get my teeth cleaned I get $10.00 from the ortho. Congrats on being in the red!!
Damon II 12-12-05--est. 24-30 months