Big Brother UK - Eugene

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

IntentionallyBlank

Big Brother UK - Eugene

#1 Post by IntentionallyBlank »

Wheter you like it or not, Big Brother UK starts tonight, and in all the hype I noticed that last years runner up Eugene "the Geek" Sully has now got braces....

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/1/hi/magazine/4989740.stm

"There is no dark side of the moon, as a matter of fact... it's all dark."

LoobyLou

#2 Post by LoobyLou »

Oh poop I didn't realise tha was on and have now missed it! I think his teeth were slightly imperfect but nothing too noticeable I don't think! Good spot though!
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*

IntentionallyBlank

#3 Post by IntentionallyBlank »

"There is no dark side of the moon, as a matter of fact... it's all dark."

LoobyLou

#4 Post by LoobyLou »

Ah yes, point taken. Lol.
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*

AVFC_UK

#5 Post by AVFC_UK »

LOL I remember Eugene. I'm a big BB fan and used to see people on forums commenting on his teeth, he did have a noticable overbite. There was another girl called Emma who used to be in the BB house. I can remember Victor taking the micky out of her teeth and someone saying she was very sensative about them. She too had a noticable overbire (more so than Eugene) I'm not sure if she got braces tho with the money she earned.

sjsarre

#6 Post by sjsarre »

Yeah, I remember Eugene's teeth on BB.. They seem to choose so many people that have perfect teeth that when I saw his they stood out like a sore thumb... (well to me anyway!)