I'm finally getting braced!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

chrissy18

I'm finally getting braced!

#1 Post by chrissy18 »

hey everybody,

I just wanted to write and say i'm finally getting braces on June 14th
i am getting damon 3's . I ve heard that they are a little less painful than other braces. if any of you have damon 3's i would like to know if thats true.

thanks,
chrissy
~ Chrissy ~

eaglesoaring

#2 Post by eaglesoaring »

Chrissy

Congrats on getting a date!! I, too, have asked that question, and you'll find that everybody seems fairly happy with what they have chosen. I received some good replies from this site, and have learned alot. I've even seen some really good pics of Damon braces. I actually had a date of May 23rd, to get braced (with regular braces), but have cancelled, because I am meeting with another Ortho to get opinions on Damon 3. (My current Ortho doesn't even fit Damon 3). How long is your total wearing time? Are your teeth fairly crooked? Let me know, as I am interested in as much info. as possible before June 21 (my 3rd consult).
Thank you! And, again, I'm happy for you!! You really need to be comfortable with your Ortho and his/her skills. I really, really want Damon's and that's the reason I've postponed everything. So, I consider you lucky! But that's just my opinion.
s

Seesa_In_Braces

#3 Post by Seesa_In_Braces »

dont get to ecited braces pretty much suck. sorry to break it to you. didnt mean to be so harsh. there not that bad, but they bug you a lot. I hate them and cant wait to get them off.

(SERIOUSLY HELP HIM GAIN WORLD DOMINATION)
This is bunny. Put him in your signature so he can gain world domination. Thank you.
()()
(||)
(u )O
o o
*Is there anyone out there, is there anyone out, all I need are the details and a map of your heart.*