Second Adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LizzyG

Second Adjustment

#1 Post by LizzyG »

Had my second adjustment yesterday - doesn't time fly! My ortho was really raving about my progress, which was very encouraging :D he gave me a new wire for my upper arch, the lower archwire has stayed put for the time being, he says there is more to come from that wire.

So I'm pleased things are going well! My teeth are painful again today though, almost like they were when I first had the braces, but it is soooo worth it 8)

Next adjustment on 4th July, 4 days before my wedding :o

Damon 3's upper and lower - 10 February 2006

Henna_the_braceface

#2 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

cool my adjustment's on the 4th July too! Congrats on your progress!