Achey teeth at the minute.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Henna_the_braceface

Achey teeth at the minute.

#1 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

Anyone got achey teeth right at this moment in time? Just curious. lol

Dark_angel

#2 Post by Dark_angel »

Not now, but at my last adjustment i had another set of bands put on my bottom teeth and the pain was bad. We all know your pain so just hang in there. :)

CLAmom

#3 Post by CLAmom »

One of my molars is a little achy. I find it feels good to put pressure on it with my tongue. That probably sounds weird but whatever works, right? This kind of comes & goes with different teeth so I'm pretty sure it's movement. Now if I could just get the one I really want to move to MOVE ALREADY!!!! Stupid teeth don't listen. :roll:

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

Henna_the_braceface

#4 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

CLAmom wrote:One of my molars is a little achy. I find it feels good to put pressure on it with my tongue. That probably sounds weird but whatever works, right? This kind of comes & goes with different teeth so I'm pretty sure it's movement. Now if I could just get the one I really want to move to MOVE ALREADY!!!! Stupid teeth don't listen. :roll:
yep absolutely true! One of my teeth wasn't moving so my ortho had to keep on pressing and twisting it for some apparent reason. That tooth was sensitive too! That tooth still isn't straight :-+

jennandtonic

#5 Post by jennandtonic »

Not exactly. I find right now that my braces are bothering my tongue today more than anything! It's very annoying.