Top front eight teeth braces!THE HURT ALREADY!:(

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SamanthaClavier

Top front eight teeth braces!THE HURT ALREADY!:(

#1 Post by SamanthaClavier »

i can stand it but i dont even want to eat.they hurt darn it.i tried to floss some spots are "REALLY" tight,they were not before!matter fact this expander gave me ALOT of gaps.i think by the end of the week ill have none! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kimber

#2 Post by Kimber »

Try ice cream or frozen yogurt or some other yummy, creamy comfort food that you don't have to touch with your teeth at all. I've eaten so much ice cream since the spacers went in, then the braces a couple of days ago that I'm joking I'm going to be the one that gains weight instead of losing it :D

Hang in there, listen to KK, take painkillers and it will get better ... then it will get worse ... then better and then in a few years it will be over and you'll have that wonderful smile!

JoeMama

#3 Post by JoeMama »

Yes Samantha - do something nice for yourself! I just had more brackets and a new wire put on and my teeth hurt like hell too. My poor co-workers caught the brunt of it yesterday. I went home and treated myself to a beer and a nap, got to skip my work out. And now reading these other posts makes me want a milkshake... The pain will pass, just go easy on yourself.
Damon 3s. On 2/15/2006. Off 2/21/2007!
Essix on uppers, Hawley on lowers.