Back from Adjustment W/ ?'s

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Skinny

Back from Adjustment W/ ?'s

#1 Post by Skinny »

Well I made it though my 1st adjustment! The worst part of it was when they were putting the ligs back on. It just felt like alott of preasure but nothing bad. Last night I kept waiting for the pain to come on....I never got anything but a head acke. This Morning I woke and slowly opened my eyes and waited to feel the stress and pain of it all......Nope I feel fine!
So Im not sure when the pain will hit me but its almost been 24 hrs now and Im ok.
She put new wires and ligs on, My top wire is square? Is this normal? or is this a speacial wire? I have a normal one on bottom just thicker then the other one it replaced.
I cant belive how stright my teeth have gotten on the bottom in just a mounth. The Dr was very please also and everyone had to come and check it out. hehe that was cool.
I can feel more pull on my teeth then before my adjustment but to me that is a good feeling, No pain.
So I geuss I was worried for nothing huh? I will post pictures latter oday on my blogg for everyone to see. Take care
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Clear on top Medal on bottom
Beauitful smile wishes to Everyone!
Skinny

juf_84

#2 Post by juf_84 »

Hi Skinny,

Glad your adjustment went so well. From reading this site, I think the square wire is good! Hopefully someone more experienced will be along soon!

I am 24 hours into my spacers and one unhappy camper! I'm so glad you're not in any pain :-)

I'm also so happy that your teeth are moving- I can't wait until I notice some movement!
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

Pirate Wench

#3 Post by Pirate Wench »

Congrats on making through your first adjustment! I am sure the square archwires are a good thing. That just means your are progressing in your treatment!

Congrats again....

Skinny

#4 Post by Skinny »

Thanks all! Hey I posted Pictures on my Blogg so go and check it out tell me what you think.
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Skinny

Skinny

#5 Post by Skinny »

Thanks all! Hey I posted Pictures on my Blogg so go and check it out tell me what you think.
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Skinny

lionfish

#6 Post by lionfish »

Your progress is incredible. You must be so pleased.

Skinny

#7 Post by Skinny »

Thank you yes I am! I cant help but look in the mirror at them all the time hehe,
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Skinny

paul4885

#8 Post by paul4885 »

how do you get to your blog?