Little popping noises!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tokidoki

Little popping noises!

#1 Post by tokidoki »

It's so weird! Does anyone(everyone?) else get these when they bite down? They don't really hurt and they're probably not audible to anyone else...

Pirate Wench

#2 Post by Pirate Wench »

I know someone has mentioned this noise before. I think it means that your teeth are moving.

Hopefully, someone with more experience shows up soon to give you a better answer.

fitchick

#3 Post by fitchick »

I've read on here too that 'clicking' noises and 'popping' noises mean movement. I haven't had that myself, just the spongy feeling of my teeth. It sounds positive whatever it is.

Good Luck.

Julie
[/url]
Jun06 Lower brace on
Aug06 Root Canals completed
Mar07 Upper Brace on
July08 Braces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skinny

#4 Post by Skinny »

Oh yes I get that allot too. I have the bad habit of pushing my tounge aginst my teeth and when I do that they pop, I think its kinda cool so I do it on pupouse hehe Yea I know weird!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure what it means though
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Clear on top Medal on bottom
Beauitful smile wishes to Everyone!
Skinny

CLAmom

#5 Post by CLAmom »

I get this a little from time to time with my upper incisors. I think it's kind of fun to play with them with my tongue, too, Skinny. :lol:

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"