One week until Eve's debanding! PICS

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Evelyn

One week until Eve's debanding! PICS

#1 Post by Evelyn »

Wow, I can't believe that today finally marks the beginning of my last week in braces. In exactly one week, July 5 at 10:30 am, I will officially be a part of the naked tooth club.

That's surreal to say, honestly. There have been so many setbacks...at the beginning I was told 24-30 months in braces, and here I am ending at 46 months. It's been hard, but I have to say that setbacks really do make the end all the sweeter. It's been worth it, definately. I'm finishing up at 17, and even though to me it seems old (I've had braces all through high school and middle school) I know that it'll be worth it because this beautiful smile will stay with me for life.

I am so excited to finally see my teeth again, honestly I don't remember what it's like to not have braces I've had them for so long. It's going to be amazing, I've been waiting for this day for 46 months and now I'm on the 7 day count down-sweet victory, I made it, we made it, thank you so much everyone for all of your support throughout my hmmm, adventure, shall we say, it's finally ending now and I couldn't be happier
:D

Here are some pics as they stand now:

and here's my bite...my front teeth aren't that big I was just trying to get a close up there

I've got the watermelon colors-I was going to be boring and go for silver, but the assistant wouldn't let me so I went wild.

Take a good look at those pics, because in one week, everything will have changed :D

Much love, Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

Leslie022

#2 Post by Leslie022 »

Woohoo! I can't wait to see your pics after those braces are gone! You're going to have a beautiful smile! I'll be having an adjustment at the same time as your debanding! Good luck!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

nvcarissa

#3 Post by nvcarissa »

Congratulations! I know it's been quite the long hard slog for you. Your smile is going to be gorgeous!

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

Pirate Wench

#4 Post by Pirate Wench »

:-)o :-88 :-V CONGRATS :thumbsup: :dance: :jump:

They look amazing! :thumbsup: The count down begins.....looking forward to seeing your teeth when they are naked.

Joanna20

#5 Post by Joanna20 »

Congrats!!!! They are beautifull!
Have a nice DB day!
Take care
Joe

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

fitchick

#6 Post by fitchick »

Congratulations on the final countdown. You must be so proud of those amazing teeth and your beautiful smile. I'm at the beginning and you're at the end, an inspiration.

I look forward to seeing the naked pics!

Julie
[/url]
Jun06 Lower brace on
Aug06 Root Canals completed
Mar07 Upper Brace on
July08 Braces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smilezofmetal2

#7 Post by smilezofmetal2 »

Your teeth look really really good...they will be even more amazing after the removal

alexa

#8 Post by alexa »

That's so awesome that the end is near for you. Your teeth look great...and those ligs are snazzy! 8)
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

T4raegirl

#9 Post by T4raegirl »

you are so lucky...your teeth will look beautiful.
*~*Live to LOVE and LOVE to live*~*
CSULB Class of 2010! Go Beach!
BrEa OlInDa HiGh ScHoOl ClaSs Of 2006!

Top Metal Braces: October 20, 2005
Lower Metal Braces: January 2006

[/url]

Lisa65

#10 Post by Lisa65 »

They look fab - can't wait to see the "THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR." pics!

ShinySmile

#11 Post by ShinySmile »

Eve,

your teeth look fantastic! I can't wait to see how they look next week...love the ligs! :dance:

Samantha08

#12 Post by Samantha08 »

OMG congratulations!!!! I bet you are SOOOOOOOO excited!! I think I would have ripped them off by now if I'd been you lol!!! Good job!!! :) Cant wait to see the naked pics!!!
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

celiviel

#13 Post by celiviel »

Yaaaaaaaay, congratulations!

I just hit the 6-month mark myself and I've already started to forget what it was like without braces. 46 months! Oy!

Chris

#14 Post by Chris »

Its the final countdown, Eve! Last weekend in braces.

Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

Henna_the_braceface

#15 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

Woooo! congratz! :D only a few days to go now. hang in there!