Progress Pics (7 months)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

eoberhauser

Progress Pics (7 months)

#1 Post by eoberhauser »

Hello all! I worked up a nice image of several adjustments in a row to show progress. For me, it's been mainly opening up the gap for my missing lateral. There has been other movement, such as my bottom teeth straightening up and my uppers leveling, but that has all taken a back seat to my crowning glory. On my last image at the bottom, you will see the "flipper" in it's place. I have been promising to post this as many ppl are interested in how they look. It is a fake tooth that is attached to my archwire with the bracket and a wire tie for added security. It is in no way attached to my actual gum area, it just rests there. I can't tell you how much I love it. It's fine for eating and brushing and flossing. Thanks for checking it out!

Erin

Henna_the_braceface

#2 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

Wow! uve made excellent progress through those 7 months!

MATEO'S

#3 Post by MATEO'S »

WOW, great progress.. :o

OneTime

#4 Post by OneTime »

A big change. Looks great!

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08

jennielee81

#5 Post by jennielee81 »

Awwww, you must be so proud!

Your flipper is adorable! :thumbsup:
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

eoberhauser

#6 Post by eoberhauser »

Thank you all so much! This experience has been extremely positive for me and I am thankful to have you all to share it with.

Erin