Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus--Before and After Pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jaws

Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus--Before and After Pics

#1 Post by jaws »

Hi Everyone,

I got my braces off 2 weeks ago, and decided to use the Cest Premium Plus Whitestrips. This particular product requires that you wear 2 strips (one upper, one lower) for 30 minutes twice a day for 10 days. I took some before and after pics for comparison:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I think the results are pretty decent. My teeth aren't 'movie star' white, but I do see some improvement. The product was relatively easy to use as well. The only downside was that my teeth became a bit sensitive, but 4 days after stopping the treatment the sensitivity has gone away.

The entire set was around $50 (Canadian), which is cheaper than getting it done at the dentist, but pretty pricey for a drugstore brand. Getting it done in a dentist office probably would have resulted in whiter teeth, but I'm pretty satisfied with this result for $50.

What do you guys think?
Braces are Now Off!
Metal Braces Top and Bottom
Expanders Top and Bottom
April 11th 2005-June 27th 2006

drazda

#2 Post by drazda »

Great results. In a year and a half, I'm so there!
Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

hippyhippo

Re: Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus--Before and After Pics

#3 Post by hippyhippo »

What do you guys think?
My, what white teeth you have! Your teeth look amazing, but to be honest I thought your teeth looked pretty white to begin with. I don't think you'd want to go all the way to "movie star white" because then you're almost getting into unnatural territory. But they do look phenomenal now, that's for sure.

Glad it worked out for you!

LP

#4 Post by LP »

I always wondered if those things actually worked! I think it was worth it - your teeth look great.

After I have a straight smile, I think I'll give those a whirl. Only two years to go :D

Evelyn

#5 Post by Evelyn »

Hey jaws!

Wow, that's a huge difference! I've also been using the Crest Whitestrips Premium and they've been great. When I had my braces on I always thought that I'd go in for real dentist whitening, but before doing that I decided to give the whitestrips a shot. They've been excellent-I've only used half of the pack and I notice such a huge difference that I'm not even using the rest of it. Honestly, these things are great!

Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

alexa

#6 Post by alexa »

Wow! The whitestrips have brightened up your smile significantly..awesome! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

OneTime

#7 Post by OneTime »

That stuff works and looks great!

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08

Leslie022

#8 Post by Leslie022 »

They look great!!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

Lisa65

#9 Post by Lisa65 »

they look beautiful! Make sure you smile a lot now to show them off!

johnnys_angel

#10 Post by johnnys_angel »

What a good idea to take before and after pics....your smile looks fantastic :D I, too, used Crest Premium and loved the result! I also like how it came with a little mirror so you can put them on wherever, not just in front of your bathroom mirror. Definitely worth the money!
Damon 2's top and bottom, BRACED 02/22/04 and REMOVED 08/29/05. Now in bonded retainers (top and bottom) :4 wisdom teeth surgically removed on 12/22/05:

dena

#11 Post by dena »

great results! your teeth are beautiful!

four bicuspids removed 1/3/06
clear uppers and metal lowers placed 1/5/06
timeframe for braces: 24-30 months

Kittysopretty

#12 Post by Kittysopretty »

WOW!!! I'd send those pics to Crest!! Beautiful results!!

nvcarissa

#13 Post by nvcarissa »

Your teeth look great!!!!!

I will also attest to the effectiveness of Crest Whitestrips. I used them before I got braces and loved the result, so plan on using them again when I am brace-free! And it will be even better, since my teeth will be STRAIGHT!

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

erica

#14 Post by erica »

Those look great, Jaws! Maybe you (or someone else) can help me with something - about how thick are the Whitestrips? Scotch tape thick? Duct tape thick? I had my braces taken off two days ago and now have Essix retainers. My ortho told me I can't try whitening just yet because he doesn't want my retainers out of my mouth that long. Any chance the Whitestrips might be thin enough that I could put my retainers on over them? (I also looked into using my retainers as a tray for other whitening products, but I don't want to risk staining the retainers.)

Thanks for any input!
Braced 10/13/04
Debanded on 07/11/06!!! :)
Currently in upper and lower Essix retainers 24/7.

katmc_tx

#15 Post by katmc_tx »

Hi Jaws, I've been debating where or how to get my teeth whiter after my braces are taken off and I think I will also try the crest strips. Your teeth really look great!! Thanks for the before and after pics.
Got my braces off 9/20/07 after 19 months and 3 weeks. WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!